Omega-3 Fish Oil
- Effihealth Subscription Plan: Click Here To Learn More
- Free Shipping on all orders OVER $50!
- TRIPLE STRENGTH FORMULA. 2500 mg Fish Oil with 600 mg DHA and 800 mg EPA Per Serving. Each Serving Contains The Daily Recommended Amount Of DHA. Just One Serving.
- PURIFIED AND REFINED--Purified With Molecular Distillation At A Minimal Temperature To Remove Heavy Metals, Mercury, PCB's And Other Toxins
- HELPS PROTECT HEART HEALTH--Supports Cognitive Function & Brain Health. Supports A Healthy Immune System, Joint Mobility, And Vision.
- NATURAL LEMON FLAVOR-- No Fishy Aftertaste Or Fish Burps.
- 100% OCEAN WILD CATCH-- With Special Extraction Method For The Highest Volume Of EPA And DHA. Made In A FDA Inspected And GMP Certified Facility.
- Purified with molecular distillation at a minimal temperature to remove heavy metals, mercury, PCB's and other toxins
- Contains natural lemon oil for a great-tasting lemon flavor to neutralize the fishy “burp effect” associated with other fish oil supplements.
- 100% Ocean Wild Catch with special extraction method for the highest volume of EPA and DHA.
- Made In in a FDA inspected and GMP certified facility. Heavy metal tested for purity.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Omega-3 Fatty Acids?
Essential fatty acids (EFAs) are the healthy fats you cannot live without. They are critical to every cell in your body and essential for normal growth, functioning and anti-aging. In fact, your body needs EFAs just like it needs other essential vitamins and minerals to help prevent disease and support health. Since the body cannot manufacture them, EFAs must come from the food you eat and/or nutritional supplements. Most foods found in the Standard American Diet (SAD), such as French fries, chips, ice cream, and pastries are laden with saturated fats, and these processed foods are stripped of many EFAS in order to extend shelf life.
What are the best natural sources of Omega-3 fatty acids?
Deep-water fatty fish such as mackerel, salmon, sardines, and anchovies are the best Omega-3 foods. But it is difficult to eat fish every day, which is why taking a quality dietary supplement is vital to your health. If you don’t eat fish, the next best sources are flax seed, walnuts, chia seeds, egg yolks, and sea vegetables.
What is EPA – eicosapentaenoic acid?
EPA is a precursor to DHA, meaning it is necessary to the production of DHA. EPA is important to maintaining healthy circulation, heart function, blood clotting, and a healthy nervous system. It also helps support healthy skin, mental function and mood.
What is DHA – docosahexaenoic acid?
DHA is found throughout the body and is most abundant in the brain, eyes and heart. It makes up approximately 30% of the structural fats in the brain’s gray matter and 97% of the total fats in the brain. DHA is especially important for supporting eye health since it is a major fat in the retina of the eye. DHA is also important for supporting cardiovascular health, and is vital to the growth and development of children.
Can anyone take Omega-3 Fish Oil?
Omega-3 Fish Oil is intended for both men and women wanting to protect their overall health and looking for a supplement to provide natural and powerful anti-aging effects. However, we recommend that you ALWAYS seek the advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you many have regarding a medical condition(s) before taking this or any other product. If you take a blood thinner, you may be advised to not take this product. If you are allergic to fish, do not take this product.
What is the best way for me to take Omega-3 Fish Oil?
Omega-3 Fish Oil is more efficiently absorbed when taken with meals that contain dietary fat. Take two capsules at one meal, or take one capsule twice daily.