EffiHealth is committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your personal information. We have established Privacy Principles to govern our use of customer information.Accountability
EffiHealth is responsible for maintaining and protecting customer information under its control.Identifying Purposes
The purposes for which customer information is collected shall be identified before or at the time the information is collected.Consent
The knowledge and consent of the customer are required for the collection, use or disclosure of customer information except where required or permitted by law.Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
Customer information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless the customer has otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Customer information may only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.Accuracy
Customer information must be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.Safeguarding Customer Information
Customer information must be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information.Openness
EffiHealth is required to make information available to customers concerning the policies and practices that apply to the management of their information.Customer Access
Upon request, a customer shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of their information, and shall be given access to it. Customers may verify the accuracy and completeness of their information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate.Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions
Customers may direct any questions or inquiries with respect to the privacy principles outlined above or about our practices by contacting the designated person(s) accountable for privacy at EffiHealth.Opt-Out
Email and Promotional: We offer you various ways to opt out of receiving certain communications from us. If you would like to opt-out of receiving email marketing communications from us, you may click the “Unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of any EffiHealth marketing emails that we send and follow the easy instructions to opt-out. Opting out of any of these emails will not stop operational or transactional messages such as password-reset, email confirmations of your online orders, or customer service communications. You may request your account be disabled by calling or emailing customer service. You may contact EffiHealth Customer Service by emailing customerservice@effiHealth.com or calling 888-435-3108.
Some information may remain in our records after your account has been disabled. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or disable your account, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
Third Party Cookies: To opt-out of third-party vendor's cookies on other websites, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, click here.
Interest-Based Advertising: You can control your exposure to most interest-based advertising through the Digital Advertising Alliance, a group that has developed self-regulatory principles for interest-based advertising. Visit YourAdChoices.com for more information. In addition, some websites (such as Facebook) offer the ability to opt out of interest-based advertising directly on their sites.Types of Information We Collect
- Your name
- Your billing and delivery address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone (or mobile) number
- Your credit/debit card number
- Information on how you are using the Sites
- Your purchase/return/exchange information
- You purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services from the Sites or mobile applications.
- You create an effihealth.com account.
- You connect with us regarding customer service via our customer service center, or on social media platforms.
- You visit the Sites or participate in interactive features of the Sites or mobile applications.
- You use a social media service, for example, our Blog, Facebook page or YouTube channel.
- You sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from us.
- You enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to one of our surveys, or participate in a focus group.
- You provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input.
- You interact with effihealth.com through your computer, tablet or mobile device.
Account information: If you choose to create an EffiHealth account, your login information is stored with any other information you associate with your account.
- Technologies Used: We may use tracking pixels/web beacons, cookies and or other technologies to receive and store certain types of information. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser information, Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. This information helps us customize your website experience and make our marketing messages more relevant. It also allows us to provide features such as storage of items in your cart between visits. This includes our content presented on other websites or mobile applications. In order to provide the best customer experience possible, we also use this information for reporting and analysis purposes, such as how you are shopping our website, performance of our marketing efforts, and your response to those marketing efforts.
- Third Party Cookies: We allow third-party companies to collect non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Sites and to use that information to serve ads for our products or services or for products or services of other companies when you visit the Sites or other websites. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., navigational, click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, etc.) during your visits to the Sites and other websites in order to provide advertisements about our goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These parties may use a cookie or a third party web beacon, or other technologies, to collect this information.
- Mobile information: When you utilize our iPhone® or Android® phone apps, we may receive non-personally identifiable information, such as a unique identifier for your device letting us know what type of phone you are using.
EffiHealth uses information collected in these ways:
- Order processing and customer service: After placing an online order, your contact information including your email address will be used to get in touch with you should we have questions regarding your order or should we need to notify you of the status of your order. Your credit card information is transmitted securely to our third party processing provider in compliance with Payment Card Industry standards. You will automatically be registered to receive our email newsletter, which you are able to opt out of at any time by accessing your user account, following the unsubscribe link found in the email newsletter, or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word UNSUBSCRIBE followed by your email address in the subject of the email (example: UNSUBSCRIBE email@example.com).
- Third-party service providers: EffiHealth works closely with other companies and individuals to facilitate transactions and better your experience. Examples of third-party service provider services include shipping orders, analyzing data, providing accurate search results and links, processing credit card payments, affiliate marketing, and newsletters. Any information that EffiHealth shares with a third-party service provider is done so safely, securely, and under a contractual relationship with that provider to protect your data.
- Promotional offers: From time to time we or a service provider acting on our behalf may use your name, email address, and/or mailing address to send you an offer for a EffiHealth product or service we believe to be of interest to you.
- Other information you provide us: Information you provide us for specific offers or services is only used for the limited purpose for which the information is being given. Examples of these offers or services include surveys and sweepstakes.