Resveratrol Benefits: Learn About the Top 7With ever-growing popularity in the health community, it’s likely that you’ve heard some buzz about resveratrol. You may already know that resveratrol products come in liquid or capsule form, or that it is present in red wine. You may even know that it has the ability to support your health in more than one way. But what is resveratrol? What are the resveratrol benefits? Resveratrol is a polpyhenol, which is a natural compound. Polpyphenols are found in a variety of fruits, nuts, seeds & vegetables, naturally. Resveratrol is also commonly associated with red wine as you can find it in the skin and seeds of grapes. Polyphenols are loaded with antioxidants. Ultimately, this provides your body with a variety of benefits!8
1. Acts as a Potent AntioxidantVarious studies support the notion that resveratrol acts as an antioxidant. Resveratrol has the natural capacity to neutralize free radicals and oppose oxidative stress. In turn, resveratrol promotes cellular defense in the body. However, resveratrol’s ability to act as an antioxidant has limitations due to low bioavailability.
2. Promotes Cardiovascular HealthSupporting heart health is one of the most well-known benefits of resveratrol. One way resveratrol supports cardiovascular health is by promoting a reduction in platelet aggregation. In other words, resveratrol can reduce how often platelets in your blood stick together. In addition, resveratrol also has the potential to improve cardiovascular function. This is evident as a 2018 study in rats given resveratrol experienced vasodilation and decreased hypertension.7,5
3. Neuroprotective EffectsVarious in vitro studies have shown that resveratrol has the ability to promote neuronal protection. It has also been observed that in some instances resveratrol promotes a reduction in brain cell death, known as neuronal apoptosis. In addition, recent studies also show that resveratrol supports a reduction in fatigue in some instances. However, there is not enough evidence to support that it impacts cognitive performance or memory.7, 5
4. Anti-Inflammatory ActivityInhibiting microglia is one way resveratrol acts as an anti-inflammatory. Microglia is a type of cell which release pro-inflammatory factors. So, resveratrol can help reduce activation of neuro-inflammation.7
5. Anti-Microbial Activity as One of the Resveratrol BenefitsResveratrol can help to reduce the growth of some pathogenic gram-positive & gram-negative bacteria. Similarly, Resveratrol also shows an ability to inhibit the growth of certain fungi.
6. Blood Pressure & CirculationResveratrol supports blood vessel dilation which allows for better blood flow in the body. Resveratrol is able to support blood flow by naturally enhancing nitric oxide product in the body. Nitric oxide promotes a better ability for blood vessels dilation. In other words, this helps provide a wider pathway for blood flow in the vascular system.
7. Supports Healthy Aging is a Main One of the Resveratrol BenefitsResveratrol contains Sirtuins, which are proteins responsible for stress response activation. Sirtuins are also responsible for metabolism regulation, as well as the aging process. In addition, many health benefits of resveratrol, including the support of cell health are a speculated result of sirtuins. Many speculate that there will be further studies on this protein to see if this relationship can be further confirmed.
Which Foods Can You Find Resveratrol In?You can find Resveratrol in a variety of plants and fruits. Some of these plants & fruits include mulberries, peanuts, rhubarbs, the skin of grapes, the seeds of grapes or red wine. In addition, you can also find resveratrol in blueberries, pistachios, cranberries, and dark chocolate.
Integrating resveratrol into your daily diet can also be made simple & easy by using a resveratrol supplement. Resvinatrol Complete Liquid is a reliable resveratrol supplement harboring many health benefits. Resvinatrol Complete Liquid contains heart-healthy nutrients. These nutrients are phytosterols, omega-3 fatty acids, Quercetin, CoQ10 and more. Not to mention, this product supports healthy aging and healthy cell function, too.