PerformaFlex™ All-In-One Joint Supplement Gets You Back in the Game Fast!
If you can’t walk to the mailbox without “feeling it” in your knees and hips… if swollen fingers and wrists make typing on the computer a nightmare… or if any kind of joint pain is making you live life on the sidelines — then you need PerformaFlex™†
PerformaFlex™ boosts joint health in 3 ways
- It relieves joint discomfort fast – and helps continue to keep pain at bay for as long as you keep taking it.†
- It short-circuits the pain-triggering cytokines that contribute to inflammation. So it can help improve joint flexibility and relieve swelling and tenderness.†
- It helps renew cartilage and improve your joint health over the long term.†
Clinically-Studied “Dynamic Duo” The Best Joint Supplement that Attacks Pain and Inflammation†
PerformaFlex™ natural health joint supplement is the only fast-acting joint formula that contains two patented, fully-researched ingredients shown in studies to alleviate joint pain dramatically.†
Power Ingredient #1: ParActin®
ParActin® is a patented, standardized extract of the Andrographis paniculata, or green chiretta plant.
Aching joints are most commonly caused by nasty inflammatory chemicals (called cytokines) emitted by your immune system. ParActin® helps neutralize these cytokines, including COX-2, iNOS, and even NF-kappaB, a particularly nasty pain trigger!
As a result, it helps support a healthy inflammatory response while easing minor joint pain and stiffness.†
“Dramatic improvement in joint pain”
In one study published in Clinical Rheumatology, 60 people with joint issues were given either ParActin® or a placebo three times a day. At the end of the 14-week study, the ParActin® group showed significant improvement in the number and severity of their tender joints.1
In another 4-year study, volunteers were given either ParActin® or a placebo. Not only did the ParActin® group experience a dramatic improvement in joint pain and swelling, they also saw significant reductions in C-Reactive Protein and other inflammation markers. Their overall quality of life improved, too.2
ParActin also helps support healthy levels of synovial fluid to help joints move easily and pain-free.†
Power Ingredient #2: NEM® Natural Eggshell Membrane
One of the most potent joint supplement boosters is found in the paper-thin membrane that clings to the inside wall of eggs. And this eggshell membrane contains a treasure trove of nutrients to support your joints.
Scientists discovered that it’s a natural source of glucosamine, chondroitin, collagen, and even hyaluronic acid – the fluid that keeps your joints lubricated.
While there are many types of eggshell membranes used in joint supplement formulas, PerformaFlex™ contains patented NEM® Natural Eggshell Membrane. NEM® has the best bioavailability, the highest protein levels, and the best human clinical research behind it.
In one double-blind study, patients were divided into two groups. Half of the volunteers were given NEM®. The other half were given a placebo.
At the end of the 4-week study, The NEM® group experienced a 44% improvement in joint mobility and a remarkable 76% reduction in their pain within the first 7 days.3
In another clinical study, 60 adults were given 500 mg of NEM® or a placebo. Then, the patients were asked to perform a series of gentle exercises. Scientists measured pain levels before exercising, immediately after exercising, and then the next day (sometimes that’s when the pain is worse).
The people who had taken NEM® experienced much less post-exercise pain compared to the placebo group. 24 hours later, the NEM® group were still able to bend and move with ease.4
Two capsules of PerformaFlex™ include 500mg of purified NEM extract (which is the clinically studied dose)
PerformaFlex™ also Includes a Proprietary Joint-Relief Blend To Support Cartilage Health and Relieve Discomfort For A Complete Joint Supplement Formula†
PerformaFlex™ also includes a special blend of three nutrients shown in research to promote healthy cartilage, support flexible joints and help relieve joint pain and tenderness.† They include:
- Devil’s Claw – Native to Southern Africa, the name of this sinister-sounding plant is from the small hooks that cover its fruit. But Devil’s Claw has a long reputation as a natural pain reliever† and it’s still used throughout Europe to fight inflammation and ease joint aches.† Several studies show that taking devil’s claw for 8 to 12 weeks can reduce pain and improve physical functioning in people with joint problems.5
- Boswellia has been the subject of hundreds of studies for its benefits as a natural anti-inflammatory. Research shows that boswellia helps neutralize such pain enzymes as Cox-2 and 5-lox.† It also increases blood flow to your joints to help ease swelling and inflammation.†
- Bromelain is an enzyme found in the stem and stalks of pineapples, and it’s a popular natural remedy to help soothe inflammation, reduce swelling and increase joint mobility.† Bromelain also helps to dissolve fibrin, a protein that forms a mesh around an injury or wound to begin the healing process. Bromelain helps dissolve excess fibrin at joint sites—which could be a big reason why it helps ease joint discomfort so effectively over time.†
Finally, PerformaFlex™ includes bioperine, an extract of black pepper that helps boost absorbability of all the nutrients in the formula – so you experience the most benefits.
All it takes to regain the active lifestyle you love is to trigger the joint-repair power within your own body. PerformaFlex™ delivers the nutrients you need to help protect cartilage, support healthy inflammation, and keep your joints healthy, flexible, and pain free.†
- R.A. Burgos et al., “Efficacy of an Andrographis paniculata Composition for the Relief of Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms: A Prospective Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial,” Clinical Rheumatol. 28 (8), 931–946 (2009).
- M. Hidalgo et al., “Andrographolide a New Potential Drug for the Long Term Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis Disease,” Innovative Rheumatology, 256–259 (2013).
- Ruff KJ, DeVore DP, Leu MD and Robinson MA. (2009) Eggshell Membrane: A Possible New Natural Therapeutic For Joint & Connective Tissue Disorders. Results From Two Open-label Human Clinical Studies. Clinical Interventions in Aging, 4:235-240.
- Ruff KJ, Winkler A, Jackson RW, DeVore DP and Ritz BW. (2009) Eggshell Membrane in the Treatment of Pain and Stiffness from Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Randomized, Multicenter, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Clinical Study. Clinical Rheumatology, 28:907-914.
- Retrieved from: http://pennstatehershey.adam.com/content.aspx?productId=107&pid=33&gid=000237
Who should take Performa Flex™?†
Performa Flex is intended for anyone looking for an effective, non-prescription alternative to help decrease joint discomfort, support joint movement, and improve overall range of motion.†
How often should I take Performa Flex™?†
If you have aching joints, we recommend you take 2 capsules per day. For minor joint aches and stiffness, we suggest one capsule daily to help support overall joint health and comfort.†
Does Performa Flex™ have any side effects or contain any dangerous ingredients?†
No. Performa Flex has no known side effects. Performa Flex contains safe natural ingredients that help relieve swelling and discomfort fast, while keeping joints healthy and flexible over the long run.†
Can I take Performa Flex™ with my medication?†
Although there has never been an issue with taking PerformaFlex with any medication, we recommend that you ALWAYS seek the advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you many have regarding a medical condition(s) before taking this or any other product.†
What kind of results can I expect after taking PerformaFlex™?†
While everyone is different, most people experience an improvement in their joint discomfort and range of motion in about 7 days. But you can expect the full benefits to “kick in” after 30 days, and results should get better the longer you take it.†
Why doesn’t PerformaFlex™ contain glucosamine or chondroitin?†
Glucosamine and chondroitin are effective, but they don’t work for everyone. Plus, you have to take high levels of these nutrients to notice any benefits. ParActin® and NEM® are two patented ingredients that were proven in human studies to relieve joint pain, improve joint flexibility and ease inflammation. Plus our Joint Supplement Relief Blend includes 3 additional ingredients shown in multiple studies to support joint health.†
“This product really does the job, gives my arthritis real relief. Performa Flex is my go to now.” *
*Results may vary.
HELPED KNEE PAIN
“Performa Flex helps me get out and go. Daily walks again without joint stiffness.”*
*Results may vary.
“I’ve tried many products, but this one really works.” *
*Results may vary.
“I order this every month. It’s helped a great deal.” *
*Results may vary.